Thursday, October 17, 2013

If anyone is reading...

Not too sure if anyone is actually reading this or not, lol. I think most of my page views are me!
Anyhow, my posts are going to be sporadic for a bit as I am dealing with family biz. My father is in the hospital with heart failure (weighing in at over 300lbs) so its no surprise. I just imagine what his life would be like without all the extra weight. He is basically non-ambulatory, sitting in his chair and watching tv all day. He has horrible diabetes, colon cancer and strokes. All of this could have been prevented. Please pray for him.

My weight will not be the death of me.
My weight will not be the death of me.
My weight will not be the death of me.
Things are going to change.

XOXO
GB

No comments:

Post a Comment