This is a continuation of yesterday's post.
3. Sleep- this side effect has both a positive and negative aspect for me. On one hand, I am falling asleep fast and getting deep sleep. It generally takes me an hour of tossing before I pass out so I use this time I listen to an audio book ( Currently listening to "The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night"). Now that I'm on Belviq I pass right out before I can even plug in my headphones. Also, I've been having some lucid dreams, nothing scary, but weird. These are side effects that I can handle. Ok now on the other hand, I cannot for the life of me get out of bed on time. I used to wake up around 5:30 am to go walking and work on some stuff ( I run a small home based business). Now I'm lucky if I get up around 8:00. Saturday I slept until 10:00 and I never do that! I am wondering if I should take my second dosage earlier in the day? Any advice???
4. I see dead people- ok not really, but I thought I saw a man in my husbands closet. Whilst putting away his laundry, I screamed and about jumped out if my skin at the sight of one of his shirts lying faced forward across all his other clothes. I've also suspected there were spiders crawling across walls and I keep getting this creepy crawly feeling like something is walking across my arms. Spiders don't bother me so I don't know why they are the prime suspects of my hallucinations. Roaches, now that's a different story.
I will try to post some more about side effects tomorrow.
So today was not so great on the healthy food frontier. It's my husbands birthday today so the kids and I went to HEB this morning ( HEB is a Texas chain of grocierie stores) to get some items for his party. I was delighted to see that there were a billion samples and I basically grazed on them. I skipped breakfast so I don't feel too bad about this. I mostly had a few cheese samples and some crackers. I'm going to guess maybe 250 calories worth lol. Then we went to World Market and purchased quite a few Canadian food items. My husband is Canadian born from Polish and French desent. I decided to make a few things that he grew up eating that are not common in America. His two favorites were perogies and Tiger Tiger ( orange and licorice) ice cream. P. S the ice cream was a bitch to make. I also bought many candies and chips from his motherland. The kids bought him a Star Trek pez dispenser set and made some cards. It was a great night! I grazed on the perogies and ate some dill pickle chips. I'm guessing my caloric total for the day was under 1000 again but it was total junk food. I will try to behave tomorrow ;)
XOXO
GB
No comments:
Post a Comment